Voip Traffic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all, Looking for the Below Direct Non Cli Routes for Live voice traffic

Go down

Hello all, Looking for the Below Direct Non Cli Routes for Live voice traffic Empty Hello all, Looking for the Below Direct Non Cli Routes for Live voice traffic

Post  Robert@chase Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:07 am

Chase Empire LLC is the global voice service provider in Wholesale & Retail telecommunication sectors. We are based in New York, with a significant presence in North America and Europe Countries. Chase Empire LLC was founded in USA in 2009 and is one of the leading international voice traffic carriers in with representative offices in USA.

We established interconnections with more than 90 carrier’s worldwide, facilitating access to more than 70 countries and territories with it’s continues spreading network. We try to offer the best rates while maintaining the highest quality possible. We believe the highest cooperation from our side with our Partners and Providers round the Globe and 24/7 basis. Due to acquired confidence and work experience we are already known as a reliable permanent partner.

We always try to focus technical support issues in a different manner. Our focus in technical support is to ensure that we work with you to manage any difficult technical issues that your current team may not be able to resolve. The wealth of hardware and software knowledge that we carry in our NOC is the foundation of our success and the reason why our partners have excelled in the market.

We possess best WHOLESALE & RETAIL traffic for Non CLI Routes. Our hot destinations are Asian & African countries. Moreover we welcome A-Z Non CLI Routes.

We have Good WHOLESALE traffic available for A-Z destinations and we are terminating more then 6-7 million min/day. Let me know if u have any Non CLI Routes. Send me your best offer with route status by Email: sales10@chase-empire.com.

You can ADD me on Skype : live:sales10_1032 for direct and better communication.

Please feel free to contact with me if you need any further information.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Early response will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Robert@chase

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum